Terms & Conditions
- If using your own machine, we recommend that it been serviced or purchased within the previous 24 months
- Please remember to bring your machine, electrical cord, foot control and cord, bobbins and machine manual to class with you
- Please name all your personal equipment
- Our classes are suitable for most students, however if you need any special assistance please do alert us at the time of booking
All bookings are subject to the following:
During the Covid-19 crisis, for the health & well-being of everyone using our studio, we request that if you are feeling ill you do not attend your lesson, and we will happily reschedule your session at a later date and time.
- Lesson fees are required to be paid on booking to secure your place. Should you require a payment plan, please contact me to make arrangements
- Payments can be made by direct deposit, and we also accept credit cards
- Your payment is due 7 days from the date of your invoice or 14 days prior to your lessons starting - whichever is the sooner.
- If you cancel within 7 days prior to course commencement, or are unable to attend on the day, refunds or transfers will only be offered at the discretion of Kurui Cottage
- Any refunds for approved cancellations will be subject to a fee equal to 15% of the course cost to cover our administration costs.
- Any make up of missed lessons must be taken during an open studio session, subject to availability, and will be charges at the standard Open Studio session rate
- On some occasions photographs may be taken of you using our studio or participating in our lessons. Kurui Cottage reserves the right to use these photographs for promotional purposes, and no remuneration will be given. Please advise us in writing if you do not want this to happen.